Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Jenny Lewis mentions working with Kristen on the 'Just One of the Guys' music video (Elle US)



Aww. Kristen Stewart starred in your last video for "Just One of the Guys." How did that happen?!

I e-mailed her. Seriously. I'd met her a few years ago, and I knew she was a big Rilo Kiley fan. She was the second person I cast. The first was Anne Hathaway, who is one of my great friends. We worked together for a year on a movie called Song One, which she produced. Johnathan and I wrote the songs for that, and we became great friends with Annie through it…so Kristen is the one girl in the video who I knew the least, and I was so excited that she just came on set and joined in. And do you know she's hilarious? She's hilarious. I didn't have to do much directing with her, because she was, like, perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?